ARMY EXAM LEAK: EXAMINATION CANCELLED IN SIX CENTRES
The exam centres where the tests were cancelled include Kamptee, Nagpur, Ahmednagar, Ahmedabad, Goa and Kirkee.
Thane Police conducted raids & arrested 18 people from Maharashtra and Goa.
The exams were held for a number of posts including soldier clerk & soldier tradesman in 52 centres
NEW DELHI: The Army on Sunday countermanded examinations at six centres in western India following an alleged leak of question papers.
The examination centres where the tests were cancelled include Kamptee, Nagpur, Ahmednagar, Ahmedabad, Goa and Kirkee, Army sources said.
The examination papers of the Army Recruitment Board were allegedly leaked+ , following which the Thane Police's Crime Branch conducted raids and arrested 18 people from Maharashtra and Goa.
The examinations were held for a number of posts including soldier clerk and strongman and soldier tradesman in 52 centres across the country.
The sources said Army has ordered an internal enquiry and further action will be taken based on the findings, adding that tests at more centres are likely to be countermanded.
Sources said prior to the exam, the Army had told police and intelligence agencies to ensure that a fair exam is held.
Leak of question papers of Army Exam ? How do they keep National secrets ?
Latest from Administrator
- INCOME TAX - DEFENCE PENSIONERS (2018-19) USEFUL TIPS
- DEFENCE MINISTER REQUESTS FINANCE MINISTER TO REMOVE EDUCATION FEE CAP FOR MARTYRS' CHILDREN
- ATTENSION PRE-1986 RETIREES: ENDORSEMENT OF FAMILY PENSION ENTITLEMENT IN THE PPO
- EX-SERGEANT IS FIGHTING TO RECLAIM THE JOBS OF EX-SERVICEMEN IN AP, USES RTI
- REVISION OF DISABILITY PENSION PRE-2016 RETIREE'S (BROADBANDING)