ATTENSION PRE-1986 RETIREES: ENDORSEMENT OF FAMILY PENSION ENTITLEMENT IN THE PPO
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 572
Subject:- Simplification of procedure for endorsement of Family Pension entitlement in the PPO of living Armed Force Pensioners.
Reference:- This office Circular No. 64 dated 01.09.1988.
Gol, MoD letter No. 6(4)/87/1369/B/D(Pens/Sers) dated 30.06.1988 and Circular No. 64 dated 01.09.1988 were issued for taking appropriate action for endorsement of Family Pension in the PPG of living Armed Forces Pensioners. For this purpose, an application form attached an “Appendix- A” was introduced along with above Govt. letter under which certain details were required to be filled.
2. Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence vide letter No. 1(11)/2014/D(Pen/Pol) dated 15.07.2016 has modified the ibid “Appendix – A”. Now, 4 items i.e. Present Address, TSIPS No., Details of Family Pension from other sources and Name of handicapped children, if any, have been added in Appendix-A on Sl No. 2, 4, 9 & 10 respectively.
3. Therefore, all the claims for endorsement of Family Pension entitlement in the PPO of living Armed Force Pensioners shall be submitted to this office in revised Appendix-A duly completed in all respect.
4. All other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
5. This Circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination of all concerned.
PLEASE TAKE PRINTOUT OF APPENDIX A IN TWO COPES AND SENT TO PCDA
Latest from Administrator
- 50 IMPORTANT POINTS FOR DEFENCE PENSIONERS (MUST READ)
- INCOME TAX - DEFENCE PENSIONERS (2018-19) USEFUL TIPS
- DEFENCE MINISTER REQUESTS FINANCE MINISTER TO REMOVE EDUCATION FEE CAP FOR MARTYRS' CHILDREN
- EX-SERGEANT IS FIGHTING TO RECLAIM THE JOBS OF EX-SERVICEMEN IN AP, USES RTI
- REVISION OF DISABILITY PENSION PRE-2016 RETIREE'S (BROADBANDING)