EDUCATIONAL CONCESSION TO THE CHILDREN OF ARMED FORCES
Educational Concession to the Children of Armed Forces Officers/ PBORS missing/disabled/killed in action: DESW Order
No. 6(l)/2009/Edu. Concession/ D(Res-II)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
Room No. 237, ‘B’ Wing
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 23rd March, 2018To,
The Chief of the Army Staff,
The Chief of the Naval Staff,
The Chief of the Air Staff,
The Director General, Indian Coast Guard.
Subject : Grant of Educational Concession to the Children of Armed Forces Officers/Personnel Below Officer Ranks PBORS) missing/disabled/killed in action.
In continuation of this Department’s letter of even no. dt 13.09.2017 on above subject (copy enclosed), it has been decided with the approval of competent authority that the cap of Rs. 10,000/- imposed on the combined amount of Tuition Fees and Hostel Charges vide para-5 of a above order is removed and the Educational Concession will continue to be admissible without the cap of Rs. 10,000/-per month.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Fin/Pen) vide their ID No. 10(23)/09/Fin/Pen dt. 23.03.2018.
Encl: As above
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Latest from Administrator
- GOOD NEWS FOR AIR VETERANS
- 50 IMPORTANT POINTS FOR DEFENCE PENSIONERS (MUST READ)
- INCOME TAX - DEFENCE PENSIONERS (2018-19) USEFUL TIPS
- DEFENCE MINISTER REQUESTS FINANCE MINISTER TO REMOVE EDUCATION FEE CAP FOR MARTYRS' CHILDREN
- ATTENSION PRE-1986 RETIREES: ENDORSEMENT OF FAMILY PENSION ENTITLEMENT IN THE PPO