BROAD BANDING OF DISABILITY ELEMENT IN RESPECT OF RETIRED ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL
Circular No. 561 Dated: 10.06.2016
The 01/ C,
Records PAO (ORs)
Subject: Broad banding of disability element in respect of Armed Forces Personnel retired/ discharged on completion of terms of engagement with disability aggravated by or attributable to Military Service- Implementation of Court/ AFTs orders.
Consequent upon issue of GOI, MOD letter No. F. No. 3(11)2010-D(Pen/Legai) Pt-V dated 18th April 2016 (copy enclosed), approval of competent authority has been conveyed for implementation of Court/ AFTs orders for granting broad banding benefits of disability element to an Armed Forces Personnel retired or discharged on completion of terms of engagement with disability aggravated by or attributable to Military Service (other than invalided out from service) from the date mentioned in respective Court Orders.
2. In view of the above, all affected cases covered under above order may be reviewed
and claims may be forwarded to respective Pension Sanctioning Authorities alongwith Sheet Roll and other connected documents.
3. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in. for dissemination of all concerned.
No. Gts/Tech/05/LXXVI Dated: 10.06.2016
Asst. Controller (Pensions)
1. The Dy. Secretary, Govt. of India, Ministry of PPG & P(Deptt. of P&PW), Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. Director (Pensions), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence D (Pen/Sers), Sena Bhawan, Wing 'A' New Delhi.
3. Army HQrs AG's Branch, PS-4(b) DHQ, PO New Delhi- 110011.
4. AHQ GS Branch, TA Directorate, DHQ PO New Delhi- 110011.
5. Naval HQrs, PP & A, DHQ PO New Delhi.
6. DPA, Vayu Bhawan, New Delhi- 11.
7. Air HQrs Ad PP & p. 3, West Block-VI, R. K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
8. Sr. Dy. CGDA (AT-II), 010 the CGDA, Ulan Batar Road, Palam Delhi Cantt-110010.
9. PCDA (Navy) No.-1, Cooperage Road, Mumbai- 400039.
10. PCDA (WC), Chandimandir, Chandigarh
11. CDA (AF), West Block-V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
12. CDA, Chennai
13. CDA (PO), Meerut
14. JCDA (AF) Subroto Park, New Delhi- 110010.
16. All Record Offices/Regiment! Corps.
17. Naval Pension Office, C/o INS Tanaji, Sion Trombay Road, Mankhurd, Mumbai-400088.
18. Air Force Record, Dhaula Kunwa, Delhi Cant!.
19. Director MP8(1 of R)lntegrated HQ of MOD(Army)AG's Branch, Addl Dte Gen of MP/MP8(1 of R) West Block-Ill, RK Puram, N-Delhi 110066
20. All Add I CsDA/ Jt. CsDA in Main Office.
21. All GOs in Main Office.
22. The 01/C, G-1(M), AT (ORs)-Tech. & G-1/Civil (Tech.)
23. All SAOs/AOs/AAOs in Gts/ORs Complex.
24. The 01/C, EDP Manual Service Section.
25. The 01/C, EDP Centre.
26. The 01/C, PHP Cell EDP Centre
27. All Sections in Main Office.
28. The 0 IC, G-2 Section
29. The 0 1/C, G-3 Section
30. The 0 1/C, G-4 Section
31. The 0 1/C 0 & M Cell
32. The 0 1/C Complaint Cell
33. The 0 1/C, EDP Centre (Website) for uploading the circular on the office website.
34. Defence Pension Liaison Cell.
35. The 0 1/C Reception.
36. The 0 1/C, DPTI.
(P. K. Srivastava)
Sr. Accounts Officer (Pensions)
Latest from Administrator
- 50 IMPORTANT POINTS FOR DEFENCE PENSIONERS (MUST READ)
- INCOME TAX - DEFENCE PENSIONERS (2018-19) USEFUL TIPS
- DEFENCE MINISTER REQUESTS FINANCE MINISTER TO REMOVE EDUCATION FEE CAP FOR MARTYRS' CHILDREN
- ATTENSION PRE-1986 RETIREES: ENDORSEMENT OF FAMILY PENSION ENTITLEMENT IN THE PPO
- EX-SERGEANT IS FIGHTING TO RECLAIM THE JOBS OF EX-SERVICEMEN IN AP, USES RTI